LA Times Mini Crossword January 24 2023 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Mini Crossword January 24 2023 Answers. Today's puzzle (January 24 2023) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place. You can use the filter functionality below in order to quickly find what you are looking for. Simply start typing your crossword clue.
If you are done with the January 24 2023 LA Times Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the January 24 2023 LA Times Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NYE which contains 3 Characters.
- TV’s “Science Guy” is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SLURP which contains 5 Characters.
- Drink wine noisily is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 24 2023 LA Times Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,F,G,H,J,K,M,O,Q,W,X,Z