LA Times Crossword January 25 2023 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword January 25 2023 Answers. Today's puzzle (January 25 2023) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place. You can use the filter functionality below in order to quickly find what you are looking for. Simply start typing your crossword clue.
If you are done with the January 25 2023 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the January 25 2023 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is HAP which contains 3 Characters.
- Luck to Shakespeare is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WORTHYCAUSE which contains 11 Characters.
- Charitable undertaking that deserves support is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 25 2023 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z