LA Times Crossword August 28 2022 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword August 28 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (August 28 2022) has a total of 144 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place. You can use the filter functionality below in order to quickly find what you are looking for. Simply start typing your crossword clue.
If you are done with the August 28 2022 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 144 clues in the August 28 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is REF which contains 3 Characters.
- Slo-mo reviewer is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STRIKEANYWHEREMATCHES which contains 21 Characters.
- No-holds-barred competitions for mixed martial artists? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 28 2022 LA Times Crossword puzzle are Q,Z